Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook


This is another one from The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... 34 and Sunny

I am thinking... about my grocery list and my to do list.

I am thankful... that I don't have to "go to work" any more (notice that I didn't say that I don't work) 

In the kitchen... boxes and boxes and boxes. The movers finally delivered the rest of our things.

I am wearing... painting clothes. I am working on changing N's room from pink to green.

I am creating... a clean house... eventually. ha ha

I am going... to a friend's house for a play date today.

I am wondering... if this house will ever become a home. I suppose it will eventually....

I am reading... news, right now.

I am hoping... to get all of these boxes put away before I leave for my sister's wedding.

I am looking forward to... going to Colorado in about a week and a half and seeing my family.

I am learning... all about dinosaurs (N and I are watching Dinosaur Train).

Around the house... again, boxes.

I am pondering... the art of multi tasking.

A favorite quote for today... "Cleaning your house when you have children is like nailing jello to a tree"

One of my favorite things... having N cuddling next to me.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
~Play date today
~Finish painting N's room
~Finish unpacking boxes
~Pack for our trip
~Do something fun this weekend

A peek into my day...

This picture is technically from yesterday... but it still applies. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment