Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Home Organization 101: Getting Started

I was looking around Pinterest today (it's become an addiction for me) for tips on how to get a handle on my house. Don't get me wrong. I clean. Sometimes it feels like all I do is clean. But it just seems... disorganized. That's the only word for it. Ok. Back to the point. I was on Pinterest trying to find tips and came across a pin about organizing your office. Which led me to a blog called A Bowl Full of Lemons and she is hosting a challenge on her blog called Home Organization 101. It's a 14 week challenge to organize your whole house, one week at a time. The challenge already started (on September 1st) but "better late than never" as they say. So I am diving in head first.

Tomorrow I am embarking on this exciting challenge and am posting about it here in an attempt to keep myself accountable and motivated so that I can actually complete it (that's usually the hard part, isn't it?) I am also hoping that the "nesting stage" of this pregnancy lasts long enough for me to finish the whole challenge.

Here is the schedule, week-by-week. Although, you can find more details by clicking either of the links above and going to her website.


Also see:
Week 1 - The Kitchen
Week 2 - The Garage
Week 3 - The Pantry
Week 4 - The Office (Part 1)
Week 4 - The Office (Part 2)
Week 5 - The Laundry Room
Week 6 - The Master Bedroom
Week 7 - The Linen Closets
Week 8 - The Dining Room
Week 9 - Kids Closets
Week 10 - The Living Room
(And more still to come!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment