Monday, October 22, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I haven't done one of these in a long while. But I am sitting awake at 4 in the morning (and have been since about 2:30) with nothing else to do, so here goes. 

Another entry from The Simple Woman's Daybook.


FOR TODAY


Outside my window... it is 49 and dark.

I am thinking... about all of the things I have to do tomorrow.

I am thankful... for my sweet little family sleeping in the next room.

In the kitchen... the dishwasher is quietly humming.

I am wearing... my pajamas.

I am creating... a life.

I am going... to go back to bed after this. Maybe.

I am wondering... if we have any Macaroni and Cheese. Late night cravings...

I am reading... Babyproofing Your Marriage I've read it before and it is a wonderful book! I plan to read it before the arrival of every baby. And highly suggest it to all new or soon-to-be parents. No matter how many kids you already have!

I am hoping... that N will sleep in tomorrow so that I can, too. I will inevitably be tired in the morning. 

I am looking forward to... my ultrasound this week! :)

I am learning... about photography by taking a course at NYIP

Around the house... it is newly clean. A product of my sleepless night.

I am pondering... why, as you get further along in pregnancy, it becomes harder to sleep. You should be sleeping all of the time to rest up for the sleepless nights ahead!

A favorite quote for today... "Nobody will ever know the strength of my love for you, after all you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."


One of my favorite things... feeling S kick. She sure is active!!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
~ Get some more organizing done for my Home Organization 101 Challenge
~ Go to the park with N
~ Babysit on Wednesday
~ Doctor's appointment on Friday

A peek into my day...

Me at 33 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment