Monday, August 19, 2013

Who Writes This Blog, Anyway?

Welcome to Miranda Bee! I’m Miranda and this is my blog. I’m a 26-year-old wife, mother, professional photographer, and life blogger. I live in Maryland with my loving, patient husband and our two amazing children.
  
Miranda Bee is a 
lifestyle blog where you can come to learn about anything from How to Entertain Your Kids on the go to What to Pack in Your Hospital Bag to a great Homemade Lasagna recipe. I write about pretty much anything that strikes my fancy. I first started blogging in 2011 and this is actually my blog, version 2.0 (and it's a constant work in progress).


Some of the things I like (and the kinds of things you'll find on my blog) are cooking, baking, sewing, DIYing, photography, and reading.

I’ve been married to my husband going on 6 years. We got married just 6 months after meeting and still going strong! I guess it's true; when you know, you know

For now, we have two beautiful children, but would love to expand our family. We have an energetic 5 year old son who loves anything superhero and a very talkative 2 year old daughter that loves dress up. We spend as much time as we can laughing, playing, and being silly.


So let's take a peek into the ol' photo album!

My husband and I, shortly after meeting. He was (is) in the Army and I was in the Marine Corps. We were stationed at the same base.

Here is a recent one of my husband.

My son and daughter. He is so good to her.


My little superheroes!

This was such a fun cake smash session!

My amazing son, N.

My beautiful daughter, S.

Our latest family photo from September 2014.

So, now that you know about me, I'd love to get to know you!
Leave me some love in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment