Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Office Pegboard Progress

I know... it seems like we a have a lot of projects going on right now. We already have the Entryway Closet and now the office, too? It's a lot to juggle, but it will be worth it when it's done.

The project that I'm about to show you is a pegboard for my office. This one is challenging because it will have to function as a place for sewing, office supplies, planner stuff, crafts, gift wrapping, kids crafts, and photography. A lot, I know. That's why it's such a big project! Let's look at the progress I've made so far...


This is what we started out with. Don't judge me. We just moved in. Just a blank wall with boxes stacked in front.


The first thing I had to do was put up the rails. If I were to put the pegboard right onto the wall, the pegs wouldn't be able to poke through and would make it, essentially, a regular wall. That's no good.



After the rails were hung, I started to hang my pegboard. Since it is going to cover my whole wall and they don't make pegboard that large, it had to be done in sections.



That's all I have so far, but I promise (just like with the entryway) I will show you the big reveal when it's all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment