Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Here's another one from The Simple Woman's Daybook.

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... 51 and Sunny

I am thinking... That I am STARVING haha

I am thankful... That N is such a happy little guy :)

In the kitchen... A fridge full of leftovers (still) that I have to start eating or getting rid of

I am wearing... What am I always wearing? My military uniform

I am creating... My list of New Year's Resolutions

I am going... to see my husband again soon.... I HOPE

I am wondering... How do I keep a diaper on a little boy that would rather be naked???

I am reading... A book called Man's Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl

I am hoping... That I will get to see family for the holidays.

I am looking forward to... Being a stay at home mom.

I am hearing... Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny on TV and N's cute little laugh. :)

Around the house... Toys. Clothes. More toys. lol

I am pondering... What is in store for my family in the future... just what life is gonna be like a few years down the road.

One of my favorite things... is watching N sleep. I could do it all day long. He just looks so... sweet. :)

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Not much really...
-Pay bills
-Make my sister's birthday present
-Maybe go to the park or something this weekend?
-Put away the clothes that I have been avoiding... (they are clean. I just can't bring myself to hang them up. too lazy. haha)

Here is the picture I am sharing...


No comments:

Post a Comment