Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Home Organization 101: Week 9 - Kid's Closets

For the kid's closets I had my work cut out for me! S's closet is smaller, so it didn't take long, but I have been slacking on getting the Nursery ready. So it was pretty messy! And N's closet... well it had been sort of a small play room before. 

Let's take a look.

This is the closet in the nursery. Only about half of S's onsies and dresses were hung up and I had just been throwing the baby toys in the closet as I brought them out of storage. So I hung up the rest of her clothes and cleared off the shelf (what on earth should I put up there??) and I found a big tub to store all of her toys in. That way I can bring a few out at a time and keep the mess to a minimum.

N has a walk in closet, so there was more to do. Instead of having toys in the closet and the dresser out in the room, I decided to move the dresser into the closet.


Now... you'll notice that the books on the shelf are just as messy in the "after" picture as they are in the "before" picture... That is because I have plans to make a bookshelf for his room. You will see that project when I do the Playroom Challenge. :)


Also see:
Week 1 - The Kitchen
Week 2 - The Garage
Week 3 - The Pantry
Week 4 - The Office (Part 1)
Week 4 - The Office (Part 2)
Week 5 - The Laundry Room
Week 6 - The Master Bedroom
Week 7 - The Linen Closets
Week 8 - The Dining Room
Week 10 - The Living Room
(And more still to come!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment