Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday Find

So... I don't like surprises. Well... I should say: I don't like being on the receiving end of surprises. I LOVE giving them!! So... my sweet husband doesn't make me endure the torture that is holiday gifts. ha ha. I can't stand it! I can't wait! So he lets me choose my own gifts and that usually means that we get it on Black Friday. Well... this year I decided on something that I have been wanting for a long time: a DSLR Camera!!!

You see, although I have wanted one for a long time, I have trouble buying things for myself. I just think of all of the other things I could be putting that money towards (mostly savings/retirement). But this year E convinced me to get one. And I love him for it!

I have never had one before and I have never been much of a picture taker... that is, of course, until I became the typical mom... Taking a million pictures of the baby just laying there and wanting everyone to see them! ;)

Anyways... The point being: I have been practicing. By the time I got the chance to play around with it, it was dark (after N went to bed) but it was really good practice.












No comments:

Post a Comment