Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Here's another one from The Simple Woman's Daybook
Outside my window... Sunny and 66 degrees with a slight breeze.
I am thinking... I want news about my fate and what the next step in my life will be.
I am thankful for... being able to find the person I am supposed to be with forever and being lucky enough for him to love me back.
From the kitchen...an empty fridge and empty pantry that both need to be restocked.

I am wearing...my military uniform... like always.
I am going... to try to stay positive.

I am reading... news, at the moment.

I am hoping...to get some answers this week.
I am hearing...The flag waving and birds chirping outside and N breathing heavily as he naps inside.
Around the house...toys.. everywhere! I was much too tired to pick them up. Usually it's part of the “bedtime routine” but N went to bed insanely early (6:30) last night. So we only fumbled through the most important parts: diaper change, pajamas, and brushing his “teece” (teeth).
One of my favorite things... the snow!! And I am missing all of it. Stuck here.. in 75 degree weather :(
A few plans for the rest of the week...
-Clean my house
-Go grocery shopping
-Make my sister's birthday present for her 21stbirthday :)
-Take N to a park
-(Try to) Relax
Here is a picture I am sharing...

It's blurry because it's a web cam pic... But here we are goofing off at my work. He was being such a monkey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment