Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve With Family

I haven't been able to post lately. But I promise it is for a good reason! I am happy to announce that I am currently sitting in my living room - next to my husband - in OUR house - in Georgia!! That's right, folks. I made it here. We have our house (half-way) unpacked and it is really starting to sink in. I get to be with my husband and N gets to be with his father. I just can't express how happy I am!

Well... I digress. The point of this post it to tell you about my Holidays.

N and I weren't able to leave Texas in time to see my family for the holidays, which was a huge bummer. But the good thing is that we were still able to hit the road in time to spend Christmas at the in-laws house. Where E met us.

We all went to a family gathering at my husbands aunt's house and here are some of the pictures from it.


N and his cousin. She loved him.

Playing peek-a-boo with his cousin


From the dessert table. yummy 
E visiting with family

N reading his new book

So all in all, it was a pretty great Christmas Eve!! I am so glad we got to be there with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment