Friday, May 25, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I haven't done one in awhile, so I thought I'd complete another exercise from The Simple Woman's Daybook.

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... 83 degrees and night time.

I am thinking... That I am tired from a very long day.

I am thankful... That my husband comes home soon.

In the kitchen... I can hear the dishwasher running.

I am wearing... My pajamas.

I am creating... A brand new life    ; )

I am going... To bed very soon.

I am wondering... What we will do tomorrow. We have no plans as of yet.

I am reading... Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand

I am hoping... That N sleeps through the night. He has trouble when his dad is away.

I am looking forward to... My brother-in-law's wedding in June.

I am learning... How hard IMPOSSIBLE it is to potty train a toddler.

Around the house... Dishes... random dishes all over (I had help unloading the dishwasher earlier).

I am pondering... Raising children. The show I'm watching really makes me think.

A favorite quote for the day... "A toddler believes that if you love a person, you stay with that person 100 percent of the time."

One of my favorite things... Watching N sleep. It's ironic, because I spend a large portion of my day wishing he would. Then, when he does, I just wish he would wake up so I could hold him. 

A few plans for the rest of the week:

~I'm not sure yet. I know I want to spend some time outside. In the backyard and/or the park.
~And we have a play date on Monday at the park. We are going to play in the splash pad.
~Then I would like to have a sort of "family date night in" on Tuesday night. 

A peek into my day...

He was wearing his swim trunks on his head. I told him to smile and this was the face he gave me. What a goober. ha ha



No comments:

Post a Comment