Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I thought I would take some inspiration from Diana and start doing The Simple Woman's Daybook. So here goes:

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... 51 and sunny

I am thinking... about my to do list.

I am thankful... for my son. I would be lost without him.

In the kitchen... there is a pile of dishes, waiting to be cleaned.

I am wearing... my military uniform. :/

I am creating... this blog post. ;)

I am going... to have a toddler play date (and maybe sleepover) at my house this weekend! :)

I am wondering... when I will finally be able to be a stay at home mom.

I am reading... many different books, but the one I am the most enthralled with right now is Wuthering Heights (for the thousandth time!) 

I am hoping... that I get to have a Skype date with my husband tonight!

I am looking forward to... having a long weekend.

I am hearing... my son's deep breathing as he naps.

Around the house... it looks like a tornado came through!

I am pondering... my future.

One of my favorite things... is cuddling N... when he isn't too busy playing! :)

A few plans for the rest of the week: 

~Take my car to the repair shop.
~Babysit one of the cutest, most polite toddlers ever! 
~Clean my house.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Looking in at him while he plays...
He LOVES his farm animals!!


No comments:

Post a Comment