Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Came Early

Sorry I haven't written in a while. My parents left today. They came to visit me and to get their trailer that I had borrowed for my last move. It was SO good to see them! N loooved seeing his ma-maw and pop-pop. And they brought gifts! ha ha

I wasn't sure if I'd get to see them for Christmas, so we decided to let N open them now. That way they could watch. And N had so much fun with all of his new presents!

He couldn't believe how many boxes there were :)

His new cowboy hat

Playing with his toys

Opening presents

His new dog, Jingles

Unwrapping some more gifts

His big kitchen set

Hugging his "beebee" (baby)

So, needless to say, he had a blast and I loved seeing how happy he was. :)
I love this boy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment