Sunday, December 18, 2011

Big News

It has been a little over a week since my last post and I have been BUSY!

I am happy to say that after 15 long months apart... My husband and I will finally be living together once again! I am finally officially a civilian and I am preparing for my big move. I am currently in Texas where I was stationed and N and I will be moving from here to Georgia, where my husband is stationed. And I am thrilled!!

It will be a long trip. I am going to make a road trip out of it. I am going to visit my family and my husband's family on the way over to Georgia.

I can't wait. And hopefully when it calms down and I get all settled in, I will be able to start posting on here a lot more.

My cousin's reenlistment ceremony. My grandfather, my cousin, and me.

After Boots and Utes PT with another Marine

Language Day 2009. Our favorite teacher, me, and my husband (before we were married).

PT with my Fire Team (I'm the girl)

Graduation Day from my Foreign Language Program

Safety Day 2010. N, me, and my friend in the back.

Well... I'll be honest. There will be parts of the Marine Corps I will miss. But what I am gaining in return is so much more rewarding. I can't wait to start this next chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment